MANITOBA PHOTO EVENTS – PRINT GALLERY – September 12, 2020
Manitoba Photo Event registrants are invited to submit a print for display at The Samuel N Cohen Auditorium in conjunction with the Richard Martin presentation on Sept. 12, 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
• You must already be registered for the Saturday presentation by Richard Martin on September 12, 2020 • One print per applicant.
• Prints must be at least 8 x 12, (including matts) and not exceed 20 x 30. (including any matts or mounts).
• All images should be gallery ready for display.
• The MPE will provide easels for display.
• No Frames, Glass or Metal Prints – Weight can be an issue.
Commitment to Participate by Sunday August 1, 2020
• Your intention to be a part of this gallery by email to the Gallery Coordinator
• Names will be recorded in the order received.
There will be limited space to display prints. So it will be done on a first come, first served basis. If the MPE has additional space after the August 1st registration deadline, gallery participants will have an opportunity to submit a second print.
Deliverables by TBA
• For each print a thumbnail photo.
• Your contact info (phone, website, social media etc).
• Your label information. Title and Exhibitor’s Name.
• Size of print.
Shipping & Handling:
• Pack properly: Better packing means less risk of damaging your artwork. Put your name on all your packing material so it can be re-used after the event.
• Prints will be collected as notified by your respective primary photo club (Manitoba Camera Club, Manitoba Foto Friends or Winnipeg South Photo Club) by TBA.
• If you don’t belong to any of the above clubs, an alternate drop-off arrangement can be done by contacting the Gallery Coordinator prior to TBA.
• Artists must pick up their print(s) by 4:30 pm at the completion of the keynote presentation at the Samuel N. Cohen Auditorium on September 12, 2020. MPE takes no responsibility for any prints that were not picked up or abandoned.
There is risk of damage such as smudges, dented corners and so on. The MPE accepts no liability and will not reimburse you for loss. Do not submit art you cannot afford to replace.
We want this exhibition to work for you:
The above conditions are what we think will work for everyone and yield an excellent display.