MANITOBA PHOTO EVENTS – PRINT GALLERY – MAY 2nd, 2020
Manitoba Photo Event registrants are invited to submit a print for display at The Samuel N Cohen Auditorium in conjunction with the Richard Martin presentation on May 2nd, 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
• You must already be registered for the Saturday presentation by Richard Martin on May 2nd, 2020 • One print per applicant.
• Prints must be at least 8 x 12, (including matts) and not exceed 20 x 30. (including any matts or mounts).
• All images should be gallery ready for display.
• The MPE will provide easels for display.
• No Frames, Glass or Metal Prints – Weight can be an issue.
Commitment to Participate by Sunday April 12th
• Your intention to be a part of this gallery by email to the Gallery Coordinator
• Names will be recorded in the order received.
There will be limited space to display prints. So it will be done on a first come, first served basis. If the MPE has additional space after the April 12th registration deadline, gallery participants will have an opportunity to submit a second print.
Deliverables by Thursday, April 23rd
• For each print a thumbnail photo.
• Your contact info (phone, website, social media etc).
• Your label information. Title and Exhibitor’s Name.
• Size of print.
Shipping & Handling:
• Pack properly: Better packing means less risk of damaging your artwork. Put your name on all your packing material so it can be re-used after the event.
• Prints will be collected as notified by your respective primary photo club (Manitoba Camera Club, Manitoba Foto Friends or Winnipeg South Photo Club) by THURSDAY, APRIL 23rd.
• If you don’t belong to any of the above clubs, an alternate drop-off arrangement can be done by contacting the Gallery Coordinator prior to THURSDAY, APRIL 23rd.
• Artists must pick up their print(s) by 4:30 pm at the completion of the keynote presentation at the Samuel N. Cohen Auditorium on May 2nd, 2020. MPE takes no responsibility for any prints that were not picked up or abandoned.
There is risk of damage such as smudges, dented corners and so on. The MPE accepts no liability and will not reimburse you for loss. Do not submit art you cannot afford to replace.
We want this exhibition to work for you:
The above conditions are what we think will work for everyone and yield an excellent display.